Save the date: October 2, 2022
Worship at 10am and stay all day for our annual October Ham Dinner!
Zion Lutheran Church was founded in 1852 and the Annual Ham Dinner has taken place for many of those years. It's a very busy and exciting time for the congregation.
- Meal tickets are $10 each plate
- Serving begins at 11am until 2pm or when the food sells out
- Featuring our delicious, traditional, German-style, home-made dinner: ham, coleslaw, beans, bread, dessert, iced tea
- Convenient drive-through available for the meal or dine at the church grounds
- Shop the silent auction, rummage sale, and handmade quilts
- Children can take part in crafts and games
- Enjoy the live band